Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

6 years old and still relevant

StarfoxZero TV-Series Theme (Corneria Remix) StarfoxZero TV-Series Theme (Corneria Remix)

I actually thought this was some kind of official track when I saw the animation. I didn't for a moment think it was an arrangement/cover. Looking forward to you guys next project!

StarKlokx StarKlokx

His name is Robzo. He's the rock n roll robot. He does cocaine. I'm afraid that's all we know.

Seriously though this was cocaine. I mean hilarious.

DJ Dixon 2014 Chracter Reel DJ Dixon 2014 Chracter Reel

This reel is great but that line at the end. Seriously. That made me smile from ear to ear.

Shock-Dingo responds:

Hey, thanks, much appreciated. Hah, yeah, to be honest, I took that line from M. Bison from the old Street Fighter cartoon, it's so deliciously evil, I couldn't pass it up!

Praise The Sun #420Yolo Praise The Sun #420Yolo

Solaire of Astora. Also known as DJ Sunbro

If only I could be so grossly funkaay.

BB Abridged Corset Scene BB Abridged Corset Scene

This humor is filthy. I LIKE IT! :D I'm looking forward to seeing alot more of this!

All I will say critique wise is as someone who is British it sounds like your trying a bit hard to portray an accent on a few of the words but that's better than not knowing your putting on a accent at all! Or mistaking it for another nationality! Watch out for those yells too! Anyway though! I listened! I laughed! I love! Mmyyes, Very good, cherrio and whatnot!

Amisc responds:

The yelling gets all faulty for various reasons: my in-built mic clipping, and not knowing how to keep my pitch regular with the character's.
Yessss the accent *facepalm* I know there's probably a few issues at best (if not more so), perhaps some personal coaching is in order? *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Thank you for viewing and a very insightful critique!

As a side note: haven't forgot about recording some voices for you, getting to it eventually when work and volunteer hours die down ^^'

Eastbeast (Esty's) Voice demo Eastbeast (Esty's) Voice demo

PRETENTIOUS DIALOGUE! (That made me lol ANYWAY) I liked this! There's a couple of things that bug me about your reel but because it was uploaded sometime ago, I will save stating them until I learn as to whether or not you have an updated reel by any chance? :P

EASTBEAST responds:

Yeah I didn't know much about position/ audio accommodations back then lol. I am sure I can whip you up something : >

Automated V-Day Card Automated V-Day Card

Dear Johnny, I'm fairly indifferent about listening to audio without moving images but since its JohnnyUtah who has somehow convinced me otherwise, I'll give you 5 stars... because I love you.

JohnnyUtah responds:

ill merely like you back

Amisc's 1st Demo Reel Amisc's 1st Demo Reel

I LOVE TAKEN!! Or rather I just love Liam Neeson (No homo) - anyway! Nice variety of voices! :)

Amisc responds:

Still need to see the second one (a find a place for it's poster I have). Neeson is an amazing actor!
Thank you so much ^^ I wasn't sure which to do nor add to the reel but I like my final selection.