All 11 art Reviews

Lady Iris Remake Lady Iris Remake

EYE. see what you did there.

Hole Face Hole Face

WELL, I'M AROUSED.

Candy the Clown Candy the Clown

CANDY COATED NIGHTMARES! :D

Inktober Day 18 Inktober Day 18

You and your pretty monster ladies!

Dark Magician Girl Dark Magician Girl

I wanted to give this 1 star, because there was no constant mention of friendship. But I decided to give you 5 because it's a good picture.

Happy Birthday Tom! Happy Birthday Tom!

All it's missing is some bees

Rock the Dragon Rock the Dragon

I'm not usually a huge fan of pixel/sprite work but I'm really liking this! :D or maybe it's just that 18 is there and she was always my favourite :p

moawling responds:

18 is one of my favourites as well! She's just so cool honestly, huah huah.
I think the hardest part about pixel/sprite work is presenting it in a way that can stand on its own. Pixels and sprites read as "game pieces" rather than their own thing. Thankfully, there's been a lot of great work nowadays that's been changing that, I feel like? Thanks for your input!

Burnt Out Burnt Out

You know, this more or less describes the build up to deadline of most projects I did at Uni lol. Especially the later ones..... so many all-nighters

Ginyu Force! Ginyu Force!

I love how Utah looks like he has some pretty bad gas.

Roxanne Pin-up Commission Roxanne Pin-up Commission

Avoiding badly singing that one song by the same name I can't help but notice the R in her signature kinda looks like a B. Making her Boxanne. Which is a much more interesting name.

The kiss mark looks great and is a really nice touch! I really like the whole pin-up theme especially with the silly little easter head thing totally photobombing it. I can't help but think that maybe it would have looked even better if the colour was more desaturated though or maybe in something like a sepia tone with a defined contrast.

Also her pigtails look a little flat compared to the rest of her which is a shame because parts of her have this great 3-d quality to her.

But you know aside from that its pretty awesome! I like!

EASTBEAST responds:

I guess if her and Brock were a thing, their love child would be somewhere in the area of that name. XD

Yeah I know what you mean, I decided to keep it this way because I liked the saturated color so much.To sate curiosity though, I made the one on deviant more faded looking:

I might fix up those pig tails a bit later, thanks for the feedback bro! : )