STUFF ABOUT STUFF - STUFF STUFF ABOUT STUFF - STUFF

I like this stuff.

That Ain't Me That Ain't Me

Woahhh the animation was awesome! Love the character design too!

The Bearicade The Bearicade

I really liked the facial expressions, some of them genuinely made me laugh. Just a shame the length of the credits compared to actual animation brought it down for me a bit

Da Best Gaem Da Best Gaem

I think this might be memes...

deathink responds:

::air horn sounds::

POOPER POOPER

Gave me a giggle! Nice! And the soundtrack was suitably unfitting considering your soaring through the air via poop. On a technical note though I think you should specificity between pressing space to fly and holding space. My first couple of attempts I found myself pressing the space bar and wondering why my fecal prowess was failing, then I found you actually have to hold down the space bar but it says in your comments just to press it. Just thought it was worth a mention (though it was probably said before)

rhys510 responds:

yea il change that thanks :D

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I am in love with this. Not for the game. But the concept. Okay maybe a little for the game. Its trolltastic.

Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

6 years old and still relevant

StarfoxZero TV-Series Theme (Corneria Remix) StarfoxZero TV-Series Theme (Corneria Remix)

I actually thought this was some kind of official track when I saw the animation. I didn't for a moment think it was an arrangement/cover. Looking forward to you guys next project!

StarKlokx StarKlokx

His name is Robzo. He's the rock n roll robot. He does cocaine. I'm afraid that's all we know.

Seriously though this was cocaine. I mean hilarious.

Lady Iris Remake Lady Iris Remake

EYE. see what you did there.

Hole Face Hole Face